3 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
I just made this for dinner this evening and it’s amazing! I love making creamed turkey after Thanksgiving with leftover turkey and gravy and this tastes just like it. The chicken breasts stay nice and moist in the crockpot and the leftover juices are used for the gravy.
Best part…it only takes three store bought ingredients to make! It’s simple and easy and goes great on top of many different things. I made mine in sandwich with homemade biscuits!! mmm delicious !!
Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
- 2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ½ oz can chicken broth
- 2 packets of chicken gravy mix
1. Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour in the chicken broth, cover and cook on high for about 3 – 4 hours or until chicken easily pulls apart.
2. Pour 2 cups of the chicken broth/juices out of the crockpot and into a saucepan. Discard any remaining liquids. Add the two gravy packets into the saucepan and whisk well. Simmer on low until gravy thickens.
3. While the gravy simmers, remove the chicken breasts from the crockpot and shred into larger pieces. That’s it! Serve with the gravy over the chicken. Yum!