I have decided to share my favorite recipe for Peanut Blossom Cookies. It is an easy recipe with only 4 ingredients that comes out DE-LI-CIOUS! This recipe was taken from an old cookbook I have by Paula Deen called Paula Deen’s my first cookbook
Recipe of Paula Deen’s my first cookbook
4 Ingredient Peanut Blossom Cookies
Total Time: 25 min
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 30 cookies
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 30 chocolate Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, beat together the egg, peanut butter, and sugar until a dough forms.
- Shape the dough into small balls and place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Transfer to a rack and cool.