7 Layer Mexican Dip Cups – Easy Snack Idea!
Don’t these 7 Layer Mexican Dip Snack Cups look fun? They are nutritious, filling, and made with fresh ingredients.
Serves: 6-8 snack cups
- 1 8 ounce package Sabra guacamole or
- 1 cup Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced small
- 1 8 ounce can sliced black olives
- minced green onion, topping
- Line up all your ingredients and 6 small lidded jars plastic cups.
- Layer about 2 tablespoons of each ingredient: guacamole, black beans, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and black olives inside every cup.
- Top with green onions and refrigerate.