When you’re sick of boring old chocolate chip cookies, it’s time to get creative with your cookie choices. These amazing butterfly roll-up cookies are incredibly unique and will delight any cookie lover. They look complicated to make, but they’re actually incredibly simple! With these butterfly roll-up cookies, you’ll never get bored of cookies again.
Amazing Butterfly Roll-Up Cookies
Here’s how to make your own butterfly roll-up cookies:
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. corn starch
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 c. margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Make the dough into two equal parts, adding cocoa to only one half of the dough. Let rest for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Flatten each ball of dough into equal rectangles and place the white dough on top of the chocolate dough.
- Roll the dough width-wise. Cut in half.
- Place the two rolls of dough side-by-side so that it resembles a butterfly.
- Slice the dough in 1/2-inch pieces.
- Using your fingers, press the dough together to create your butterfly.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for eight minutes or until golden brown.
Amazing! These butterfly roll-up cookies are sure to delight your taste buds.
Source: Acemi sef