love the crisp crunch you get in every bite and the bits of sweetness from the nuts, with a little hint of cinnamon thrown in there.
Feel free to take this and make it your own with the fruits you are craving.
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 2 red delicious apples, cored and diced (I used Gala, you can use
- any kind you like)
- 1 pear, cored and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Stick this in the fridge while you make the salad.
Once you have everything chopped up, pour the dressing over and stir gently to coat.
Refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe credist: Thecuttingedgeofordinary.blogspot.com