The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta that everyone will love. And it’ll be on your dinner table in just 20 min!
Toss it with your favorite pasta noodles – spaghetti, rotini, macaroni, etc. – along with some fresh veggies. You can really use any veggies you’d like but I loved the sweet corn kernels and crisp tomatoes. It’ll be on your dinner table in 20 min from start to finish. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
20- Minute-Avocado Pasta
Avocado Pasta – The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta. And it’ll be on your dinner table in just 20 min!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
Adapted from Comfort of Cooking