Cream cheese, red peppers, scallions, ranch dressing mix and bacon make these roll-ups the perfect appetizer for a crowd. Try to eat just one…I dare ya.
Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Roll-ups
- 4 12-inch tortillas
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup finely chopped red pepper
- Scant ½ cup finely chopped scallions
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons homemade ranch dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, red pepper, scallions, bacon and ranch mix. Spread evenly over the 4 tortillas. Roll each tortilla up tightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, unwrap roll-up from plastic wrap and slice.