Here’s a delicious and EASY chicken recipe that the whole family will love ..
It’s our new favorite chicken recipe to make for dinner.
Balsamic- Glazed Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- Four 6-ounce (or two larger) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme (or 2 teaspoons fresh)
- 2 chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into bits
1. Mix thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pat both sides of the chicken breasts with the spice mixture. Heat a large skillet with the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken, cook for 2 to 3 minutes (or until browned). Turn and cook the other side until browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
2. Add water, vinegar, and honey to the skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 2 minutes or until slightly syrupy and reduced by half. Add the butter and stir until melted. Reduce the heat to medium-low and return the chicken to the pan. Add chopped chives. Cook for about 3 minutes in the glaze, then turn the chicken over and cook for an additional 3 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through). Serve drizzled with glaze.
Recipe adapted from Recipegirl.com