The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all, the best that you can do with chicken too!
looks so delicious, right? What do you think?
Bang Bang Shrimps Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces your favorite pasta of choice ( I use linguini pasta)
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
( you can use 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 tablespoon onion flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lime, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
To make the sauce:
- In a medium bowl mix the sauce ingredients whisk together mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, garlic, onion flakes, lime juice, Sriracha and red pepper flakes; set aside.
Prepare the shrimp:
- In a bowl place the shrimp (or chicken) and mix together with olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine
- Put the shrimp or chicken to a large skillet over medium heat, cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp and mayonnaise mixture.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.