A few years ago, my cousin gave this recipe to me. I tried it last night and it had lots of flavor! I changed the recipe a little bit.
This will be good for more than 6 people
- 2.2 lbs of beef tenderloin or beef sirloin (cut into very thin slices)
- 8 TBSP of soy sauce ( I used datu puti soy sauce)
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 TBSP of shaoxing wine
- 8 cloves of garlic (peeled and minced)
- dash of garlic powder
- 4 tsp of ground pepper
- 4 TBSP water
- 4 TBSP oyster sauce
- 2 TBSP shaoxing wine
- 4 TBSP of white sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 large white onions (peeled and julienned)
- 1 large red bell pepper (julienned and take out seeds)
- 1 large green bell pepper (julienned and take out seeds)
- 2 TBSP of shaoxing wine -dash of garlic powder ** You will also need vegetable oil for frying the beef
- In a mixing bowl, put beef and marinade. Mix well using spoon. Cover and put in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Fry beef pieces in medium heat skillet until brown and cooked. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Mix sauce in mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another pan, get enough oil to saute onions and red bell pepper. Add wine and garlic powder.
- Add cooked beef and sauce. Mix well and turn off heat.
Serve over rice