While we can achieve these BLT at very low prices, what happens when we crave eating one of these at night? when the store is closed?
With a few ingredients we can get one at home …
For 2 BLT Wraps
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 grape tomatoes, quartered Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 Large sized tortillas
- 1/2 cup Fritos corn chips
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese, softened (room temp is best)
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese with mayo and dijon mustard. Mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat to warm tortillas. Lay tortilla in the skillet, and warm on each side for about 30 seconds. You want the tortilla very pliable. To build the crunch wrap start by adding 1/4 cup cooked hash browns or 1 cooked hash brown patty.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixture (cheese mustard mayo)
Add Half : the bacon, lettuce, Fritos corn chips and tomatoes.
- To close Crunch Wrap, flip the side closest to you, to the center, then flip the right and left side to the center. Finish by closing the top of the crunch wrap by closing the the right and left side to the center. You will end up with a five sided wrap. Spray the skillet you used to heat the tortilla in with some non-stick spray, heat for about 30-40 seconds on medium heat and then flip the wrap and heat on the other side. Both sides should be golden brown.