Want a cocktail that is gorgeous to look at, as well as drink?
Well, I definitely have one for you! My Blueberry Lemon Lavender Mojito is beautiful to look at, and goes down quite easily, if-I-do-say-so-myself. I have made this drink recipe many, many, times JUST to make sure that it is perfect for you. That is what I tell myself anyway. This drink is heavenly – herbal, fresh, and lemony.
I love a mojito. I love fresh mint. A drink that has lots of mint in it calls my name. I also love adding lots of fresh ingredients right from the garden. Being able to experiment with drink flavors is becoming much easier because there are so many cool new juices and flavored syrups on the market these days. It makes me happy to see people experiment with cocktails just like they would with food. These are good times indeed!
I bought my lavender syrup online (but you could easily make it yourself), and besides using it for this drink, I’ve added it to sparkling water, lemonade, and even to flavor whipped cream.
I made this cocktail for an afternoon of sun and catching up with my friends. But it’s a perfect shower drink or maybe a good start for a bachelorette party? Whatever the occasion, it will impress your guests!
- 26 whole mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 slices lemon
- 3 ounces lavender syrup
- 6 ounces citrus vodka
- 3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces club soda (optional)
- First, get your ingredients together. Fresh blueberries, mint, lemon wedges, lemon juice, citrus vodka, lavender syrup, and ice. If you want to add a little sparkle at the end, add some club soda to the mix.
- Put everything except for the club soda into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to mask up some of the blueberries and mint, and get the drink really cold.
- Pour the drink into four glasses and add a splash of club soda. Garnish with lemon wedges, more mint and blueberries. Enjoy!