We are already fans of Fried Biscuits. We have incorporated several recipes
First were the fabulous Snickerdoodle Poppers
Last week some delicious donuts stuffed with cheesecake
We call Cheesecake Biscuits Donuts, really are delicious!
Today we honor the Boston Cake! and what better to do these balls filled with vanilla pudding, and a touch of chocolate … They are really easy to make and very delicious.
I think if you decide to make a gift, that would be great! and never guess that will do just took a few minutes!
Cut each biscuit into four pieces and roll each piece into a ball
Fry them and make sure they cook evenly
Make the Vanilla Pudding
Fill each ball with Vanilla Pudding or Pastry Cream
We call it: Boston fried bites
Yield: 32 Boston fried bites
- 1 Container of grands Flaky layers biscuits
- 1 Instant Vanilla Pudding (OR you can make your own Vanilla Pastry Cream here recipe)
- Chocolate (I used Bakers Chocolate Dipping with real milk chocolate)
- Oil for frying
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces and roll each piece into a ball..
- Fry them and make sure they cook evenly
- Do not use a high heat, medium to low is better ..
- Make the Vanilla Pudding according to the instructions or make own custard (recipe here) reserve for later.
- Melt the Chocolate according to the product instructions
- I used “Bakers Chocolate Dipping with real milk chocolate”
- In a microwave heating 1 minute and stir, and continue to microwave heating 30 seconds more and go!Ok to work!
- Fill each ball with Vanilla Pudding or Pastry Cream
- With them and drizzle some of the melted chocolate, you can use a spoon to tonics to expanrit chocolate.
- Remember that just wants a chocolate part not the whole ball …
- Cool in the refrigerator for a few minutes (do not think resist having it there an hour. This is way too delicious and tempting)