Make this quick, wholesome dish with small broccoli florets, cherry tomato, chicken and cream of chicken soup. For extra zing, stir in wholegrain mustard, then scatter Parmesan or cheddar on top and bake till golden. Serve with rice and look forward to clean plates all round.
Recipe serves 4
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time 30 min
- Packet Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Medium head of broccoli
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tsps Maille wholegrain mustard
- 2 carrots
- Tomatoes ( i use cherry tomatoes)
- Grated parmesan or cheddar (your taste)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.( 350 F)
- Take a generous head of broccoli and cut into small florets.
- Boil the broccoli in a saucepan for 3 minutes, and then drain.
- Dice the chicken and seal in a frying pan for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken, tomatoes and broccoli in a suitable baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Using a saucepan, mix Cream of Chicken Soup as per packet instructions, with 425 ml of cold water, also adding two teaspoons of mustard. Mix well before bringing it to the boil.
- Pour the boiled soup into the baking dish, sprinkling generous handfuls of grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C (350 F) for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.
Recipe credit knorr