This recipe is loaded with delicious and healthy vegetables with a delicious creamy dressing that goes perfectly with crisp broccoli and cauliflower! This is one recipe you are going to want to try out!
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup diced carrots (cooked)
- ½ yellow pepper (or color one you like)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite size
- ½ cup celery
- 2 cups mayonaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- In a large bowl toss cauliflower, broccoli, celery, onion, carrots, pepper and tomato.
- In a medium bowl combine mayo, sugar, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt. Mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss to mix well and serve.