Cabbage Soup Diet
This cabbage soup diet recipe has been a favorite for dieters for a long time.
Most people use the cabbage soup diet in order to lose weight fast, but occasionally people admit that the diet left them feeling light-headed, weak, and found it hard to concentrate. Sounds like they could have used a more nutrient enriched soup, doesn’t it?
Adding Mila Miracle Seed to your favorite cabbage soup recipe won’t alter the flavor. You’ll only get 2 extra calories per serving and just look at all the nutrients you get!
Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe with Mila Miracle Seed
- Makes 6-8 servings
- Nutritional information per serving:
- 0.2g fat
- 1.6g fiber
- 250 Omega-3 mg + all this too
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 scoop of Mila Miracle Seed
- 3 cups non-fat broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Spray a large saucepan with non-stick cooking spray & sauté the chopped carrots, onion and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes (until softened).
2. Add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, Mila, and salt & pepper to taste.
3. Lower heat and simmer for a about 10-15 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
5. Enjoy the deliciousness!