There are so many good chicken pasta dishes out there but this recipe for Cajun chicken pasta is definitely one of the best! Cajun chicken pasta is Cajun seasoned chicken tossed with a cream sauce and linguini. The highlight of this recipe is the cream sauce, this well seasoned alfredo style sauce is nothing short of amazing. This chicken pasta dish is sure to please almost everyone. Enjoy.
Cajun Chicken Linguine Alfredo
Red Lobster Copycat Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 slices green peppers
- 8 slices sweet red peppers
- 1/2-1 lb mushroom
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 -1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- chopped parsley ( optional)
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat sauté chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add peppers, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Add cream and seasonings; heat through.
- Add linguine cook 2 to 4 minutes, until everything is integrated and cream reduces slightly..
- For serve put the linguine in a dish, place the chicken up and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley if desired