Just because it gets warm does not mean that we cannot still enjoy our coffee! That simply means we move onto to iced coffee and fun in the sun.
Coffee is typically the epitome of date nights for Colby and I. Every time we go out we make sure to have a cup of coffee, whether hot or iced, before heading back home to the kids. Not to mention, each night as I sit at my desk typing away, my amazing husband comes in and sets down a cup of coffee to get me through the rest of my night working. He melts my heart every night when that cup of java arrives. He knows me so well.
- 1 packet coffe Fresh Breaks™ Breakfast Blend Roasted Concentrated Coffee
- or 1 packet coffe Fresh Breaks™ 100% Colombian Roasted Concentrated Coffee
- or 1 packet coffe Fresh Breaks™ Black Silk Roasted Concentrated Coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/3 cup cold chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Flavored Topping plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- CHILL a tall 8-ounce glass in freezer.
- DISSOLVE coffee into hot water. Combine coffee and chocolate milk in blender container, mixing until coffee is dissolved. Add caramel syrup, sugar, vanilla and ice cubes. Pulse blender to desired consistency, adding more ice cubes if necessary.
- POUR into chilled glass. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel syrup. Serve with straw and long-handled spoon.