White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes served with Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast !!
PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
PREP TIME: 10 min
COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
WHITE CHEDDAR MASHED POTATOES
Cook Time: 20 min.
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into like sized chunks
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup extra sharp white cheddar, grated
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Peel and cut the potatoes into like sized pieces. Place the diced potatoes and cloves of garlic along with a sprinkling of salt, into a large pot and add enough water to cover the potatoes by 1 inch. Bring the water to a boil over high heat then reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15-18 minutes. Drain the potatoes.
- Heat the milk and butter together in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place the drained potatoes back into the pot you cooked them in. Add the warm milk mixture along with the sour cream, cheddar cheese, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Mash the potatoes using a hand masher until creamy and smooth. Place into a serving bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy.