Wow! This is an amazing burger! Check out this recipe. As is Father’s day occurs to me that a good burger never hurts. No recipe just follow the pictures. on top has “green chili sause” accompanied with onion rings.
Cheese Stuffed & Bacon Wrapped Burger!
But after picture, find recipes 2 delicious sauces!
1 Spicy Green Chile Sauce (Zhoug)
2 Creamy Green Chile and Avocado Sauce
Image Credits: 9gag.com/gag/1852845
Spicy Green Chile Sauce (Zhoug)
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 poblano pepper, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 green serrano pepper, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Place peppers and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add cilantro, cumin and salt. Briefly pulse to combine. Transfer to a glass jar. Pour olive oil over to cover. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. (The flavors and heat will diminish with time).
Note: When you make the zhoug, be sure to take a tiny taste of your peppers. If a pepper is too fiery for your taste, then carefully remove some or all of its membranes and seeds without coming in contact with your skin.
Creamy Green Chile and Avocado Sauce
- 1 firm avocado, quartered, pitted, and skin left on for grilling; remove skin when blending
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 tomatillos, husked, cored, and halved
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 1 poblano chile, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Thread the avocado, onion, tomatillos, garlic, jalapeno, and chile onto skewers. Brush the kebabs with oil and grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are charred in spots, about 15 minutes; let cool slightly. Remove the ingredients from the skewers and transfer them to a blender.
- Add the cilantro, water, and lime juice. Puree until smooth and season with salt.
Note: The sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.