Today is a sunny Sunday! We had a few days of snow here in Utah, but today is the very bright sun … So to celebrate I wanted something sweet .. some donuts? cheesecake? my husband wanted again Snickerdoodle Poppers
Then I said, because we do not combine the two? Fried Biscuits filled with delicious cheesecake … What ?? all together? YES !!!
II had stored Caramel syrup so I decided to use it and really gives you an incredible flavor. Also take some cookies and crush, to place on top of each donuts. You can fly your imagination and create your own topping. Enjoy!
Here Recipe for Snickerdoodle-poppers
- 1 container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- Cheesecake filling
- Oil for frying
- Caramel topping (I used Sea salt caramel syrup)
- 10 crushed Graham cracker
- 1 pack soften cream cheese
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 8 small tub Cool Whip
- a teaspoon of lemon zest (or two, if you like more lemon flavor yumm!)
- First prepare the filling and store it in the fridge
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and lemon zest and refrigerate
- Heat the oil to 350 F
- Fry up each biscuit until they’re golden on each side…
- let cool before filling without complete
- Place the filling on one sleeve and generously fill each cookie, place much filling in each
- Place the caramel sauce like a waterfall on these beauties!
- And graham cracker crumbs rain….Enjoy with coffee or tea .. or any preferred