Brownie Cheesecake Recipe. The Cheesecake Brownies have a rich chocolate brownie base with a baked cheesecake topping – delicious!
Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
Total Time: 1 hr 0 min
Prep 20 min
Cook 40 min
Yield:16 (2-inch) square brownies
- 185g (6 oz) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain (all purpose) flour
- 250 g (9oz) cream cheese
- 4 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preheat oven to 160 degrees C (325 deg F). Place the butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs, and flour in a bowl of an electric mixer, and mix until smooth. Spoon into a rectangular brownie pan (13 x 9 inches) lined with baking paper. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a stand mixer until smooth. Pour over brownie and bake for 45-50 minutes or until set. Cool in tin before slicing. Store in the refrigerator.