Cheesecake in a Jar
UPDATED: You can find the jars Here!! (Be sure to click on the lower price of $4.75 and not the $9 one!)I have seen it a million times before, and have loved it each time.
Cherry Cheesecake In A Jar
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6, 8 oz Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Lemon juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 cups crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cherry topping
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form with a mixer.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Melt butter and add to crushed graham crackers.
- Place a layer of crushed graham cracker mixture in the bottom of each jar and press down to form crust.
- Fill cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Add a layer of cherries to each jar.
- Decorate jar with ribbon or raffia.