It is a family favorite and a great way to use up left over rice. Makes a great side dish to grilled meats.
Cheesy Baked Rice
Sever : 6 Ingrediens:
- 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh or flaked)
- 6 ounces (170 grams) grated mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup ham or turkey diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) of milk or half and half)
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 F (200 C)
- In a bowl combine rice carrot, parsley, ham and mozzarella. Mix everything well
- In another bowl mix the milk or half and half, eggs, salt and pepper Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a large 9 “x 9” baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil sir.
- Place the rice mixture and egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.