This easy & cheesy garlic bread just might be the best thing we’ve ever tasted!
This side dish is basically the perfect accompaniment to any meal: pasta, meat, , festive dinners, casual family nights. It is even delicious tomato dipping sauce. !! it’s always delicious perfection and so easy to make!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Yields 1 loaf
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup romano cheese, thickly grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take loaf of Italian bread and cut in half lengthwise so you have two, long halves.
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter and garlic powder. In a separate bowl, mix together the two cheeses.
- Spread garlic butter over both halves of bread, place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove loaf from oven, sprinkle on mixed cheeses and return to oven. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Let cool 5 minutes, sprinkle with parsley, slice and serve immediately.
Recipe from 12tomatoes.com