Cheesy garlic pull apart bread that’s stuffed with fresh mozzarella, minced garlic, butter, and parsley. This is such a fun, edible centerpiece that would be great to serve when you’re entertaining!
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- 1 large loaf sourdough bread
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Use a sharp, serrated knife to cut bread diagonally in both directions to create small diamonds. Note: be careful not to cut bread all the way through; cut 3/4 way down the loaf, making sure the bottom is still connected.
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and microwave at 20-second intervals until melted.
- Stir green onion into butter.
- Wedge your fingers into the diamond cut-outs in the bread to open them up and drizzle melted butter and green onion down into the cracks.
- Fill cracks with shredded mozzarella (it’s ok if some pokes out on top), then wrap loaf in aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped loaf in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Carefully unwrap and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle chopped parsley
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.