This was really good and super easy.
Easy and yummy! Going to enjoy it tonight watching the NY Giants ! Added a little salt and pepper and sprinkled with croutons !
Cheesy Hash Brown Potato Soup
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- croutons, garnish
- crumbled bacon, garnish, optional
- Combine chicken broth and hash browns in a large pot or Dutch oven over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in chicken soup, cheddar cheese and onion powder.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cream cheese and cook until completely incorporated, then blend everything together (or leave as is).
- Transfer to serving bowls and serve topped with oregano, croutons and more cheese.
Recipe adapted from Simply Made With Love