Cherry Cheesecake Dip
I LOVE CHEESECAKE! It is my favorite dessert and when combined with cherries and made into a dip, it is the most fabulous and divine treat I could possibly eat. I made Cherry Cheesecake Dip for a summer party and it was the perfect way to end our eating marathon for the night! I brought a little bit home and literally ate it by spoonfuls the next day. It is great to eat with graham crackers, but since I love cheesecake so much, it was incredible by itself! It is really easy to make and would be perfect for any party, as an appetizer or dessert!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe:
- 1 pack soften cream cheese
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 8 small tub Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling (1 lb 5 oz)
- Pack of graham crackers
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Spread into dish.
- Cover with cherry pie filling.
- Break graham crackers into sticks.
Image Step By Step