So many of you loved my Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas …
Then Were born Fried Mozzarella-Pepperoni Egg Roll,
and some make Cherry Cheesecake Suggested Chimichangas.
Then I thought of combining cherry cheesecake with egg roll …
HEYYYY !!!! Why not ??
But I wanted something small like a bite.
And so was born my new baby … These Cherry cheesecake roll bite !!!
You loved serving hot and fresh
- 4 oz cream cheese (It is important that at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar for Sprinkle
- 1 can cherry pie filling (1 lb 5 oz)
- 24 egg roll wrappers (mine were 3″x3″ but if you want bigger use10 wrappers of 6″x6″)
- oil for frying
- First, mix the cream cheese at room temperature in a bowl, sugar and vanilla
- extract until well blended.
- Place the mixture into a pastry sleeve. (If you have one can use a Ziploc baggie not
- forget to cut the corner of the bag works just the icing bag)
- Place the mixture into the egg roll (with one corner pointing toward you and line pipe cheese mixture through the envelope)
- Place 2 cherries (do not want the mixture to escape during cooking)
- The use of water, wet the edges of the wrapper and rolled firmly ensuring that the edges are well sealed.
- Let dry rolls .. approximately five minutes this creates a good seal
- Preheat the oil to 350 degrees and fry in small batches until brown and crispy
- Sprinkle with sugarNote: If you use egg rolls 6 “x6” Add about 10 cherries on top of the cheese mixture.