Need a quick and easy dinner? .. try this recipe is very easy to do .. even prepare early, and store in the refrigerator until ready to place in the oven. You can accompany with rice, some pasta .. you choose
- 8 Chicken skinless breasts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of kosher salt
- 2 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Mix the salt, minced garlic, and parmesan .
Spread all chicken pieces with this mixture
Put the chicken in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Mix the cream and soup together. Pour evenly over the chicken, making sure each piece is covered with cream.
- Bake un-covered for 1 ½ hr.
Garnish placing freshly ground pepper