Another great weeknight recipe! Only one baking pan needed, plus a pot to cook spaghetti in, if you want to serve it on top of pasta. It would also be great with a nice chunk of bread. Check out the video below to see how easy to make:
Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake
- 16 oz already cooked rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup panko or other type (Italian breadcrumbs work great)
- 1/4 cup fresh or dried herbs, I use, parsley, basil and garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, and herbs until well mixed. reserve.
- Add the chicken and marinara to the baking pan and mix well together.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top of the chicken and sauce.
- Add the mixture of panko and herbs, spread them evenly in the pan
- Add the parmesan cheese on top
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.