A sweet ‘n easy waffle holds all the chocolate sundae fixin’s for a summer treat that can’t be beat.
Choco Waffle Taco
- 1 container Shake ‘n Pour pancake mix
- 1/2 cup sugar cookie mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Non-stick baking spray
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 container Decors rainbow mix candy sprinkles
- 12-24 Maraschino cherries
- Spoon the dry cookie mix into the Shake ‘n Pour™ container. Add the water and shake until smooth.
- Spray a round waffle iron with non-stick baking spray and preheat the iron. Pour a small amount of the waffle mix onto the hot waffle iron. Let the first waffle be a test, adding more water if needed to make the waffle mix smooth and thin enough to spread across the entire waffle iron.
- Cook waffles according to waffle iron directions until golden brown. Remove and cool just enough to handle, then place a wooden stick (such as a wooden spoon handle) in the center of each waffle and gently fold the waffle over it to form a taco-style shell. Allow to cool completely in this shape.
Recipe Image credit: Tablespoon.com