Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries
Love this mousse! Super easy to make. If you don’t like it really rich put less of the chocolate pudding mix. Also yummy with strawberries.
- 32 ounces fresh whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Two 4-ounce packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 pints fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 20 small dessert goblets
- In a large work bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer. As cream begins to thicken, slowly add the sugar and continue to whip until soft peaks form. Add the pudding mix and whip just until well blended.
- Place a few raspberries in the bottom of each glass. Spoon a layer of mousse over berries and repeat layering raspberries and mousse until glasses are filled. Top with a few raspberries, cover with plastic wrap, and chill in refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour or until serving.
Note: The original recipe says 1 cup of sugar, you can put less because the putin is sweet.