Once you try this ridiculously easy and delicious dessert, you’ll never want to go back to your more complicated recipes! These chocolate nut clusters are rich and silky, with the perfect amount of crunch to balance everything out.
Yields about 3 dozen
1 pound dry-roasted salted peanuts
1 pound dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
1 pound white almond bark
1 (10 oz.) bag peanut butter chips
1 (12 oz.) bag dark chocolate chips
4 oz. German chocolate bar, chopped
- Place all peanuts in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover with almond bark, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and German chocolate.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 1 1/2-2 hours, or until melted.
- Stir everything together, making sure nuts are thoroughly coated in chocolate.
- Cover again and continue cooking on LOW for another 30-40 minutes.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon to scoop equal mounds of chocolate mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (or into cupcake wrappers).
- Let dry at room temperature until completely set and hardened. 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
Recipe credit: 12 tomatoes