Chocolate Strawberry Sugar
Oh-em-EXCITING! Check out this super-simple, totally clever way to make strawberry chocolates without muss or fuss!
It’s summer, and you likely have a hankering for chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne. What could be more refreshing on a hot evening?
But, wait! You say to yourself. Chocolate-dipped strawberries are soooo finicky.
And then you remember that Tablespoon has always got your back. And you stop on by and discover THIS fabtabulous recipe for our uber-clever (and quick!) Chocolate-Strawberry Sugar
Ready? Let’s get you some strawberries and champagne, stat!
- Nab yourself a silcone ice cube tray. Go crazy! Find the funnest shapes you can get your hands on (just make sure there’s room for those berries!)
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and drizzle into each cup, filling them about halfway.
- Add a little dusting of colored sugar or sprinkles, then press clean, ripe, dry strawberries right into the chocolate.
- Allow to cool and harden, then pop the strawberries from the ice cube trays and get that champagne … and enjoy!
- 1 cup high-quality dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon colored sugar or sprinkles
- 12 strawberries
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate JUST until smooth.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon of sprinkles into the bottom of decorative silicon ice cube & baking tray (available in the cake baking section of most craft stores)
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate into each cup.
- Press a strawberry into each cup.
- Allow to cool completely before removing the chocolate cups from the silcone sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!