Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Holes
These tender tasty doughnut bites are easy to make.They’re perfect for brunch, or as an after-school or anytime snack
Recipe adapted tasteofhome.com
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and vainilla. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk and butter. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, five or six at a time, into oil. Fry until browned, about 1-2 minutes, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
- Roll warm doughnut holes in cinnamon sugar.
- Yield: about 3 dozen