Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert Lasagna No Bake!!
Just when I thought dessert couldn’t get any more awesome, I discover Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert Lasagna. And my life never again will be the same.
Can we just talk about how this recipe is a dessert, but also a lasagna? Mind = blown.
Not to mention that in this delicious dish there are layers of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, Reese’s Puffs cereal, Nutella and peanut butter between layers of creamy whipped topping.
Oh, AND it’s no-bake — perfect for the summertime. If this doesn’t melt your face off in amazement, I don’t know what will.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert Lasagna
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups Reese's Puffs or Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Spread about 2/3 of one container whipped topping evenly into the bottom of an 8-by-8-inch square pan. Top with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt Nutella until smooth and pourable. Pour evenly over Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Carefully spread another 2/3 of one container of whipped topping over the Nutella-Cinnamon Toast Crunch layer. Top with Reese's Puffs cereal.
- In the same small saucepan over medium heat, melt peanut butter until smooth and pourable. Pour evenly over Reese's Puffs.
- Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over the peanut butter-Reese's Puffs layer. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle top with extra crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Cut into squares with a sharp knife.