Tropical? Check. Crunchy? Check. Perfect party app or dinner bites? Check check. Let’s do this!
Give your dinner a tropical twist with the island flavors of coconut and pineapple. You’ll love how easy this dinner is to prepare, and your eaters will love how amazing this chicken tastes!
Cue the reggae music and palm trees — this Coconut Chicken Panko Bites recipe takes on the sunny, tropical flavors of an exotic beach vacation! In no time at all, you’ll have a meal that puts a smile on everyone’s face!
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) container Yoplait Pina Colada yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted (optional)
- 1 cup Progresso panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- Gather your ingredients and turn up the oven for this sunny, kid-pleasing dinner!
- Whisk the Yoplait Pina Colada yogurt, egg, and salt. Dunk those lovely tenders in your creamy yogurt mixture. So far, so good- right?
- Mix up some Progresso panko breadcrumbs with toasted coconut, and coat the tenders in the coconut panko mixture. Cha cha cha!
- Place those beauties on a baking dish, and pop in the oven for 8-12 minutes. Dinner doesn’t get much easier than this!
- Serve your crispy, coconut-studded tenders with sweet chili dipping sauce, and watch them disappear!
- Pure, tropical bliss!
Recipe and Photo credit:tablespoon / CC BY-NC-ND