This CPK knock-off pizza is even better than a club sandwich. For reals.
Can Make California Club Pizza Yourself from Spoonful of Flavor.
- 1 ball pizza dough ( here homemade recipe)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cooked chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cups arugula
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees and preheat a pizza stone.
- Roll the pizza dough into a 12-14 inch round. Spread the olive oil in a thin layer on to the dough. Layer the chicken, bacon and mozzarella cheese over the entire pizza. Bake until the cheese is melted and the crust is lightly browned, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- While the pizza is cooking, mix the arugula and mayonnaise together in a small bowl. Layer the tomato, arugula mixture and avocado over the cooked pizza.
Notes: about pizza dough: I like my pizza crust very thin. I generally use half of a standard size ball of pizza dough.