I like this recipe because it dosn’t have a lot of ingredients. It’s a great basic recipe that can be expanded in almost any way. Try using Italian bread crumbs or make it asian with a little soy sauce, or maybe even better with fish sauce. It’s endless what can be done.
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (6-1/2 oz.) crabmeat or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 18 medium mushrooms, stems removed
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In small bowl, blend Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic; fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
3. On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.