Unexpected guests? No stress! You can whip up this cheesy no-bake chili dip in just a little more than 10 minutes.
Cream Cheese Chili Dip
30MIN TO PREPARE, SERVES 12-14
- 1 1/2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chiles, undrained
- 1 jalapeño, optional, seeds removed and chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Toasted baguette
- Using a handheld mixer or two forks, mix your cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Fold in green chiles and jalapeño, if using, and stir until combined, then mix in garlic powder and salt.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, then transfer to serving platter and serve with chips, veggies or toasted baguette.
Recipe from 12tomatoes