If you want a fast but ultra delicious meal in just minutes, this is the dish.
The sauce is creamy, cheesy and crazy good!
You could easily add chicken, ham or any vegetable you would like.
It’s soooooo simple, that I figured you didn’t need any pictures to make it.
Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- 1/2 lb. Pasta
- 2 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cream or Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 lb. bacon fried crisp then crumbled
- salt/pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, cream, Parmesan, salt, pepper and the olive oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Next in a large frying pan, fry the bacon until just crisp, then crumble and set aside as well. (if you can not stand the temptation, you can eat one)
- Drain the pasta and while still hot, add the egg/cream sauce into the pasta, and stir over low heat for one to two minutes until fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and fold in the bacon, reserving some to sprinkle on top and sprinkle chives before serving.