Creamy Baked Chicken
I love this baked chicken recipe because it is so fast and easy to put together. With only a few ingredients, that are always on hand, I can have dinner in the oven in only a couple of minutes.
You can choose to have either baked chicken thighs or baked chicken breast, whichever you prefer. In fact, baked chicken recipes like this are meant to be adapted to suit your own family’s tastes and preferences.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe Credit: Debbienet.com
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of half and half (Half milk half whipping cream)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dried tomatoes finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Place chicken in baking dish.
Whisk together condensed soup, water and seasonings; pour over chicken in baking dish and add 2 dried tomatoes finely chopped
Bake until chicken is cooked through. Chicken thighs will take approximately 40 minutes, chicken breasts will need about 60 to 75 minutes depending on how big they are.