Fast and easy pasta that’s as kind to your taste buds as it is to your wallet? Make this dish tonight!
Very easy to make and could use all different kinds of meats
Time 15-30 minutes
- 2 Chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 8 oz cheese cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Pasta (of your choice)
- teaspoon of crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed chili
- In a large pan place oil, garlic and chili until hot.
- Place a saucepan on the stove and cook pasta until al dente.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan and cook until brown.
- Add the mushrooms and heat until tender.
- Mix in the cheese cream and whipping cream and let simmer for 5 minutes or until ingredients are all heated. Add pepper for seasoning.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add into the pan and mix together.
- Dish into bowls and serve.