This quick and easy creamy chicken with noodles contains all-natural ingredients and no condensed soup.
- 1 (0.6-oz.) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (8-oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup whipping cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- freshly ground pepper (your taste)
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, and return noodles to pan.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. butter, and toss to coat. Stir in chopped cooked chicken,whipping cream, Parmesan cheese and dressing mix. Cook mixture over medium-high heat, tossing to coat evenly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with parsley, chives, extra Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve immediately.