There are so many fruit fluff recipes, but this is definitely my favorite.
Creamy Marshmallow Fruit Salad is a fun recipe that my sweeties are able to throw together as a special treat!
I love that it’s creamy and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Below are all the ingredients you need to make Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad.
This Marshmallow Whipped Cream also is the perfect dip for fruit or cookies and it’s the perfect topping for pancakes, cake, brownies, pie, and ice cream!
Creamy Marshmallow Fruit Salad
For Fruit Salad:
- 1 fresh ripe pineapple, clean, peeled, chopped into small cubes
- 1 fresh ripe cantaloupe, clean, peeled, chopped into small cubes
- 4 fresh ripe mangoes, clean, peeled, chopped into small cubes
- 2 pounds of fresh strawberries, clean and chopped into small cubes
- 4 cups of seedless green grapes clean and chopped into small cubes
- 2 red apple clean, peeled, chopped into small cubes
- 2 kiwi clean, peeled, chopped into small cubes
- 1 can of peaches (save the juice for later) chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup white grapes chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a clear glass bowl put all the chopped fruit.
Add peach juice, confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice and mix gently
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 jar (7 ounces) Marshmallow Fluff or Marshmallow Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (I use colors)
- Beat cold heavy whipping cream on high speed using a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Beat until soft peaks form (the whipped cream has thickened slightly but does not stand up on its own). Add the marshmallow cream/fluff and vanilla and continue whipping on high speed, scraping down the sides of the mixer as needed, until a loose whipped cream forms.
- The end result will be stiffer than soft peaks but not all the way to a hard peak.
- Add mini marshmallows, gently incorporate.
- Place marshmallow cream on fruit salad
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Toss just before serving.