Cheddar is better…especially with this cheesy baked chicken recipe!
We already know cheese makes everythang betta, but hunkloads of cheddar on chicken? Yes puh-lease. We’ll take a whole batch of this Crispy Cheddar Chicken!
Crispy Cheddar Chicken
- 4 breasts chicken, boneless and skinless
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Progresso Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut each breast of chicken into 3 pieces. Dip each piece into milk, then cheddar cheese, then Italian breadcrumbs. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with foil.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 25 minutes, then remove foil, baste with melted butter, and cook 10-12 additional minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating is golden brown.
- While chicken is cooking, place the Progresso Cooking Sauce into a small saucepan and simmer until reduced in half.
- Remove chicken from oven and place on platter. Spoon sauce over chicken. Top with fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!