Cheesecake Factory Crispy Chicken Costoletta
If you’re looking for tasty and easy recipe, you’ll this one for Copycat Cheesecake Factory Crispy Chicken Costolleta. Made with a Dijon mustard-lemon sauce and Parmesan cheese, this dish an Italian delight. It’s a sophisticated recipe that is easy to make. Surprise someone special with a romantic dinner. All you need is this chicken dish, some candles and a little soft music and you’re all set.
Crispy Chicken Costolleta
(Copycat of the Cheesecake Factory’s Crispy Chicken Costolleta)
- 4 chicken breasts, cut horizontally, and pounded to about 1/4 inch thick, or use chicken
- Lemon zest of 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
- 2 eggs, whisked with 2 T water
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Zest two lemons. Bake zest for about 5 minutes until dry. On one paper plate combine flour, pepper and salt.
- On another paper plate combine eggs and water, whisk until combined. On another paper plate combine dry lemon zest, bread crumbs and cheese. Place pounded chicken in the flour, coating well, followed by the egg mixture and the bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil and 1 Tablespoon butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Place chicken in pan and cook on each side about 5 minutes until middle is no longer pink.
- You will need to work in batches, adding more oil and butter as needed. Keep chicken warm in oven at 250 degrees.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Over medium heat in a fairly large saucepan heat canola oil. Add minced garlic and saute about 3 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and boil until reduced by one-third. Add Dijon, lemon juice, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.
Serve chicken with lemon sauce and mashed garlic potatoes.