Crock-Pot Apple Pie Caramel Dip
This super easy recipe for Crock-Pot Caramel Apple Pie Dip is a crowd pleaser and with only 4 ingredients it is quick to throw together.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 5 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1 (14 Oz.) Container Fat-Free Caramel Dip
- Peel, core and dice apples and place in the bottom of a small 3 quart crock-pot.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and allspice and stir to combine.
- Pour fat-free caramel dip over apple and stir everything together.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
For the crust dippers:
- 1 (14-oz) pkg. refrigerated pie dough
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread out one pie crust at a time onto a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix the milk sugar and cinnamon
- Brush the pie crust using a pastry brush.
- Add more cinnamon sugar
- Using a knife cut the pie crusts into serving strips.
- Spread out the strips on the baking sheet so they don’t bake together.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.