Easy Bacon Monte Cristo Sandwiches fully loaded with ham cheese and bacon..Yes! just that simple.
This recipe is quick and delicious will give you more time to spend with friends and less time in the kitchen.
I used smoked bacon, by God! i love bacon, you put down the likes.
Tip: hot bread stick in the microwave, I heated 5 seconds per slice. Flexible to bend bread is made.
- 4 slices bacon, thick cut
- 4 sliced bread (I use white bread, Sara Lee)
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices cheese (I used swiss)
- butter, softened
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Confectioner’s (Powdered) Sugar
- Cook the bacon like you usually do, but if you want a tip on how to bake bacon, here the link
- Lay out 4 slices of bread. (In this step you can place butter, mustard mayonnaise, or whatever you like)
- Lay a slice of ham on each slice of bread. Place a slice of cheese on top of each slice of ham.
- Cut bacon in half and place 2 halves on each sandwich.
ok in this step you fold the bread from one corner to the other, will form a triangle
Beat the egg and half and half
- Dip a triangle (sandwich) in the egg mixture and half and half
- Over medium heat. In a pan put a teaspoon of butter
place the sandwich in skillet and brown on both sides also edges.
- Repeat with each piece. Getting four sandwiches triangles.
arrange on a serving plate and drizzle with icing sugar. Enjoy!!!